Virginia drivers may find themselves needing to take the Driver Improvement Course for a variety of reasons. However, unfortunately, it can often be difficult to find the time – and transportation if you don’t have a license – to get to a physical classroom for the course. Fortunately Ticket School offers 100% online driving courses including the Virginia Driver Improvement Course. What follows are some key facts about the Virginia Driver Improvement Course so that readers can determine if it is the right course for them.
What Is the Virginia Driver Improvement Course?
The Virginia Driver Improvement Course is a DMV approved class designed to help Virginia drivers hone their skills. This particular course is offered 100% online by Ticket School, which has many benefits:
- Students can login from the comfort of their own homes on any device that has a functioning internet browser.
- Students can set their own course schedule and work at the pace that best suits them.
- The course is designed with users in mind, which means that it is engaging, high quality, and easy to follow along with and finish.
- Students will learn nuances about driving that make them safer, better-equipped drivers.
Ticket School offers this driver improvement course to help make the roads a safer place, and to give course takers the knowledge necessary to make them safer on the road.
What Is the Virginia Driver Improvement Course for?
Now that we’ve discussed what the Virginia Driver Improvement Course is, let’s take a look at what it does. This course helps drivers in Virginia who:
- Have speeding tickets, reckless driving tickets, or any other ticket due to not following traffic laws.
- Need to gain safe driver points.
- Are looking to get insurance discounts.
This course helps to take away negative effects due to traffic tickets. It also helps drivers gain safe driver points, which can offset demerit points in the state of Virginia. This course may even be used to get as much as a 10% discount on automobile insurance. For more information please visit our Virginia Driver Improvement FAQs page.
Who Is Eligible to Take the Virginia Driver Improvement Course?
Not everyone is eligible to take the Virginia Driver Improvement Course. Virginia drivers are eligible to take the course if they meet one of the following requirements:
- The course is court-ordered due to a ticket or fine.
- The DMV orders it before a license can be reinstated.
- The driver hasn’t taken it in the past 24 months, and wishes to do so in order to earn safe driver points.
- The driver hasn’t taken it in the past 24 months, and wishes to do so because his or her insurance company offers a discount to those who take the course.
Online driving courses such as the Virginia Driver Improvement Course have numerous benefits. Virginia drivers get the opportunity to improve their driving records and possibly also lower their insurance premiums, all while getting to work on the course from the comfort of their own homes. Course takers also get to set their own paces and work at times that are most convenient to them.
The bottom line is that unlike traditional, classroom-based driving course, online driving courses don’t have to be stressful or inconvenient. Register for the Virginia Driver Improvement Course with Ticket School today and start working toward getting safe driver points added to your record, lowering your insurance premium, or getting your license reinstated.