The Benefits of the IDI Course
IMPROVE SAFETY – AVOID LICENSE POINTS – SATISFY COURT ORDERS
The Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI) course is an 8-hour online program that develops safer drivers by asking them to examine their driving behaviors and teaching them useful defensive driving strategies. This course is typically taken by Florida drivers for either of the following reasons:
- The driver has already attended a 4-hour Basic Driver Improvement course within the previous year, and has been given the option to attend an 8-hour IDI course to remove points for a recent ticket.
- The driver has been ordered by a Florida court or judge to attend an 8-hour traffic school program.
Online – On Your Time
THE INTERNET MAKES IT EASY!
Taking our IDI course in an online format provides customers with the convenience to access the course 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any device with Internet access. Course participants can log in and out of the course as their schedule allows. Consider these other great benefits:
- No need to waste time and gas driving to a classroom location
- No workbook or exercises to fill out
- Complete one section at a time or the entire course in one sitting
- Take the course on any type of device that you prefer (PC, laptop, tablet, smart phone, etc.)
- HD quality videos