Benefits of Taking an ADI Course
GET YOUR SUSPENDED OR REVOKED DRIVER LICENSE REINSTATED!
Florida’s Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course is a 12-hour program typically taken by drivers for one of the following reasons:
- To get their driver license reinstated following suspension or revocation.
- To meet a state requirement after being categorized as a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO).
- To meet a court order.
- To obtain a hardship license.
- To fulfill the requirements for a “3 Crashes in 3 Years” course.
- To fulfill department required attendance of an ADI course for an out-of-state ticket. (Student who fall into this category would have received a letter from Tallahassee and should select “Other” as their reason for attendance during registration.
So if your license is already suspended, the number one benefit of taking an online ADI course is that it can help you get back to driving again. Otherwise, it may help prevent a suspension or revocation by meeting the requirements of a state or court order.
NOTE: Many courts in the State of Virginia will allow those persons required to complete a Reckless / Aggressive Driver Education Program (RADEP) to complete the Florida 12-hour ADI course because it is available online. Please verify with the court / judge prior to registration to ensure their acceptance.
ADVANTAGES OF THE ONLINE ADI COURSE
24 / 7 Availability
The ADI course is offered in an online format that makes the completion process extremely easy. The course is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week from anywhere with access to the Internet. The only exception is that the State requires a 24-hour break after completion of the first six hours of the program. (This is a requirement for all online ADI programs.) The flexibility of the online course allows customers to log in and out as needed.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.”