Taking the Florida Advanced Driver Improvement Course can allow course takers to get their licenses reinstated, thereby helping them restore their lives to normal. Ticket School, an online driving school, offers a Florida Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) course in a convenient, high quality, 100% internet-based version. This course is:
- A 12 hour class.
- Court mandated in certain situations.
- Completed by drivers who are trying to get their license reinstated.
- One way to get a hardship driver’s license.
- A way to meet state requirements after being categorized as a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO).
- Approved by the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
For some, the Florida ADI course is the only way to get their license back. If you find yourself in the situation where you need to take ADI, the course offered at Ticket School provides a number of major benefits.
What are the Benefits to Taking the Florida ADI Course Online?
Taking this type of course online is almost a no brainer. If you are taking this course, chances are you have your license suspended or you have been involved in numerous traffic violations. With traditional, classroom-based courses you would have to drive somewhere – which depending on your situation may be difficult or impossible if your license is suspended – but when you take the course online you don’t have to drive anywhere. That is the number one benefit to taking the course online. The other benefits include:
- An easy completion process. Because the course is all online, you can sign in and out as needed. That allows you to set your own schedule and your own pace. However there is a requirement that after you complete the first six hours you have to take a mandatory 24-hour break.
- Easy access. You can also access the course from any device that has a working internet connection. That means you can access your Ticket School course on your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- You can get an enrollment letter right after registration. In order to get a hardship license, the DMV requires that you be enrolled in an ADI program. A hardship license is what allows you to drive to work when your license is revoked. Right after you register for ADI, you can download and print an enrollment letter to get your hardship license.
- It is state approved. Another huge benefit is that this course is state approved. Ticket School knows that your time is valuable, so you don’t want to waste it on a course that isn’t approved for what you need. With Ticketschool you don’t have that concern.
- High quality information. Finally, this course uses high quality information. That means that we always make sure the information is current and up to date. It also means that we use high definition videos and high quality animations throughout the course. This makes the course more engaging and user friendly.
There are a lot of benefits to taking the Florida ADI course, but there are even more benefits when you look at taking it online.
Register for Ticket School’s Florida ADI Course Today
If you need to take an ADI course, what are you waiting for? You can register for the course right away and start taking it at your pace on your schedule. Talk with the great customer support at Ticket School to get any of your questions answered. Then start taking the course that can help you get your license reinstated and allow you to move forward as a safer, more confident driver.
Sign Up Today at Ticket School
At Ticket School, we offer online driving courses from several states. These include Texas, Florida, Virginia, New York, Michigan, Louisiana, Tennessee, and Missouri. After completing your course, you’ll receive a certificate of completion, which you can present to the court, state DMV, or insurance company if you got an out-of-state speeding ticket or another violation. Register online today or call (800) 558-9887 with any questions!