Ticket School makes it a priority to deliver a comprehensive range of outstanding, engaging online courses to Florida drivers. Residents of the Sunshine State will get a fantastic array of value and benefits from all of our online Florida courses. However, we wanted to highlight five of the best, most major benefits that course takers will enjoy.
A Wide Range of Course Options
Ticket School offers the course our Florida customers need. Those courses include:
- Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) – A 4-hour course designed to help Florida drivers keep points off their driving records.
- Intermediate Driver Improvement (IDI) – An 8-hour course that may be court-ordered by a judge or taken as an alternative to the BDI course for drivers who do not qualify for BDI.
- Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) – A 12-hour course that is required for drivers to have their suspended or revoked licenses reinstated.
- Learner’s Permit Test (DMV Road Signs and Road Rules) – A 50-question, multiple-choice test required for new Florida drivers to get their learner’s permits.
- Drug and Alcohol (TLSAE) – An informational course relating to drugs and alcohol, which is required for new Florida drivers to get their learner’s permits.
100% Online and Mobile Compatible
Ticket School prides itself on keeping up with the times and delivering our courses in the format that is most convenient and useful to our customers. That’s why Florida residents will benefit from our courses, which are100% online and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Customers can log in and out as needed, work at their own pace, and enjoy the convenience of never having to enter a classroom.
Want to take the course on your smartphone during breaks or downtime at work? Looking forward to knocking out out a few sections before bed on your tablet? Ticket School has you covered! Our courses are fully mobile compatible and can be taken on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, desktop, or other internet-connected device.
HD Quality Video
Ticket School understands how difficult it can be to engage with boring, text-only information or long, monotonous lectures. That’s why we’ve incorporated plenty of dynamic, easy-to-watch videos. We also understand that today’s user expects only the best, highest quality picture and sound. Our courses come with HD quality video for a sharp, crisp viewing experience.
Florida DHSMV Authorized
All of our Florida courses are fully authorized by Florida’s Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) or Florida clerks of the court (as applicable). That means that our courses can be taken to fulfill court-ordered requirements and/or in preparation for earning your Florida Learner’s Permit.
Express Certificate Delivery Available
Sometimes despite your best intentions, deadlines creep up on you and you may find yourself needing your completion certificate delivered right away. Fortunately, Ticket School has several great express certificate delivery options available. Students can choose to have their certificates delivered in two business days, overnight, or overnight priority. Since we’re located in Florida, we’re able to keep our prices for these rush options very reasonable. Alternatively, for customers who aren’t pressed for time, we offer free first class USPS delivery service. This option typically takes around 3-5 business days.
Ticket School has worked hard to create course programs that our Florida students will truly benefit from. However, we aren’t satisfied unless you are satisfied. That is why in addition to these great benefits we also offer a money-back guarantee and have high quality, US-based customer support. Our students can count on us for a great online course experience.